Monday, September 23, 2013

Imagine your life without so much debt!

Imagine your life without so much debt! 

 My name is Josh Brown, I'm a bankruptcy attorney from Columbus Ohio and I'm a problem solver. I will give you a free consultation and home visit, to discuss how you can responsibly handle your debt, including considering a bankruptcy, which may wipe many of your debts out completely.

 Filing Bankruptcy 
 First, we talk during the free consultation and decide whether you should file. I will do virtually all the work for you. As a debt relief agency and attorney licensed to practice in federal court, I can help you by:

  • advising you whether you will be able to keep your home or other property when you file 
  • informing you of the tax consequences of bankruptcy 
  • advising you whether you should offer to repay or agree to reaffirm debt advising you on how to characterize the nature of your interest in property or debts
  • informing you about bankruptcy actions and how they work 
  • negotiating with your creditors at your 341 meeting 
  • arguing on your behalf in bankruptcy court, if necessary (usually its not) 
  • helping you regain control of your finances and get a fresh start 
I also provide "unbundled" services in some circumstances. This means that I would handle a particular aspect of your case, but not the entire case. This is often needed when you are filing your own bankruptcy, but you're fighting a lien or for relief from a stay that is too complicated for you.

Call me anytime on our 24-Hour Bankruptcy Hotline to set up a free debtor consultation which includes a free home visit: (614) 284-4394.

 You can also email me at: josh@joshbrownesq.com

No comments:

Post a Comment